The Maryland Limo Association (MLA), formed by a group of operators in Maryland to inform, educate, promote and unite the livery industry within the state of Maryland.
The mission of the MLA is to:
- To provide a statewide forum for the exchange of information and views by its members.
- To provide a centralized mechanism for the collection of information and to inform members concerning matters of mutual interest and concern.
- To advance the interest of the livery industry and its members to local, state and federal agencies.
- The MLA believes that each operator has the right to operate their business as they deem it necessary, provided that it complies and operates within the law.
- The MLA will work towards educating its members on what is allowed by the rules and laws of the State of Maryland regulatory agencies and various local and federal entities.
- During schedule meetings, members have an opportunity to network with other operators, suppliers, and representatives from state agencies.